At Kobe Steakhouse, our hooded Teppanyaki tables and robust make-up air continuously improve the air quality with fresh air circulating approximately 30 times per hour. By comparison, a typical restaurant circulates approximately only 8 times per hour.
We are thrilled to welcome you back to Kobe Japanese Steak House! It’s been a challenging time for all of us and we have been looking forward to opening our doors again to each and every one of you!
We have taken all measures to ensure your health and safety. We have enhanced our protocol to include:
• Limiting the number of guests in the dining room as per the guidelines
• Screening employees for temperature and other health indications
• Adhering to social distancing rules at all times
• All employees wearing face masks
• Chefs wearing gloves and face masks
• Continuous cleaning and sanitation practices in place throughout the restaurant including tables, chairs, doors, check presenters, menus, waiting area and restrooms
• Wiping down chairs and tables with antibacterial wipes after each meal
• Providing hand sanitizer to all guests
• Guest are required to wear personal protective equipment to visit our dining room
• Once you are seated, do not move from your seat except to leave the restaurant or use the washroom.
• Masks must be worn at all times in the restaurant except when sitting at the lounge table/teppanyaki table
• You must remain with the group of 6 or less that you came with, there is no socializing with other patrons permitted
Our number one goal is the safety and comfort of our guests. Management and service staff will do everything to ensure to our guest’s comfort and security. We will perform our duties with professionalism, courtesy and warmth. We value the opportunity to welcome you back and we hope to see you soon!